and I have really been slacking off on posting. So lets hit some bullet points
- Emerson is starting to potty train. We are putting her in panties at the house and she is doing really well. A couple of days ago she woke up rushed to the bathroom and poopied in it!! Yay for her! We still put her in a diaper when leaving the house and at bedtime/naptime but she gets really upset if she potties in her diaper, it is so sad. I can’t believe she is doing so well at 2 years old when Ethan didn’t start until much later.
- Ethan is reading his first chapter book, the Magic Tree House series. We sort of take turns but he can read about 90 – 95% of it on his own.
- He is a couple of months away from moving up to silver level at gymnastics. Coach Andrea said that the only thing that was holding him back was his cartwheel. Then on Saturday he was the only person who showed up for class so he got some one on one help with his cartwheel. He has three, almost four, points on his cartwheel (whatever that means) and he only needs 3 points to move up. We will wait to move him up until after baseball season. Also, Coach Andrea said that since he will be one of the youngest in the class she wants him to be one of the strongest, which sounds really good to me.
- Friday, I got the email I was waiting on from Moving Beyond the Page and purchased Ethan’s curriculum for the fall. I was so stinking excited I could hardly stand or sit still. I can’t wait to get it in a couple of weeks.
- and last but not least Turbo got to come home yesterday. He is still sick but is doing better. I think he lost 10 -20 pounds while he was gone. He was such a chunk though that it was probably good for him. I’m so happy to have my declared non dangerous dog back home.