This year shall be known as the getting our shit together year. Financially, parentingwise, and healthwise.
Do things for my soul:
- LEARN how to crochet.
- READ 52 books
- SCRAPBOOK, digitally
- TAKE MORE PICTURES
- Create I have lots of ideas it’s time to get them out and look into starting an etsy or something similar.
Do things for my body
- Drink more water
- Be more deligent about checking my blood sugar
- Have my A1c checked
- Work on changing eating habits
- Hop on the treadmill or stair climber everyday
- Lose weight – 120 pounds total 60 this year
Do things for our future
- Savings account- emergency fund of 6 months
- Then work on paying off van
Do things for our kids
- Get them out of the house more
- Figure out what works with Ethan
- Focus on school and making sure we get to do the fun subjects too not just the serious ones.